Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology: Neonatology Questions and Controversies, 3ª Ed
Oh MD, William
Detalhes do produto
Capa dura: 448 páginas
Editora: Elsevier; Edição: 3 (28 de agosto de 2018)
Dimensões do produto: 19 x 1,8 x 26,7 cm
Peso de envio: 1,1 Kg
Dr. Richard Polin's Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today's practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology, 3rd Edition.
New chapters on Inherited Disorders of Calcium, Phosphate and Magnesium; Fluid and Electrolyte Management of High Risk Infants; Renal Development and Molecular Pathogenesis of Renal Dysplasia; and Prenatal Programming, which describes how prenatal insults can result in hypertension, kidney and cardiovascular disease.
The most current clinical information, including new content on the molecular basis for hereditary tubulopathies and inherited disorders of calcium, phosphate, and magnesium homeostasis.
New information on genetics and pharmacology, neonatal hypertension, diuretic use in the newborn, prenatal programming of adult diseases, lung fluid balance, and much more.
Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
Oh: Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology, 3e
Section 1: Foreword
1. Water Flux and Amniotic Fluid Volume: Understanding Fetal Water Flow
2. Body Composition of Fetus and Newborn
3. Potassium Metabolism
4. Renal Aspects of Sodium Metabolism in the Fetus and Neonate
5. Perinatal Calcium and Phosphorus Metabolism
6. Acid-Base Homeostasis in the Fetus
7. Glomerular Filtration Rate in Neonates
8. Renal Development and Molecular Pathogenesis of Renal Dysplasia
9. The Developing Kidney and the Fetal Origins of Adult Cardiovascular Disease
10. Fluid and Electrolyte Management of High Risk Infants
11. Renal Modulation: The Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System
12. Renal Modulation: Arginine Vasopressin and Atrial Natriuretic Peptide
13. Acute Problems of prematurity: Balancing Fluid Volume and Electrolyte Replacements in Very Low Birth Weight and Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonates
14. Lung Fluid Balance in Developing Lungs and Its Role in Neonatal Transition
15. Use of Diuretics in the Newborn
16. Neonatal Hypertension: Diagnosis and Management
18. Kidney Injury in the Neonate
19. Hereditary Tubulopathies
20. Inherited Disorders of Calcium, Phosphate and Magnesium
HÁ 30 ANOS NO MERCADO DE LIVROS
MELHOR PREÇO E ATENDIMENTO SÓ NA ODONTOMEDI